BW Ljubljana 2022 final call
The organizing committee of the 16th International Benchmark Workshop on Numerical Analysis of Dams, which will be held on April 5 and April 6, 2022, will organize the event on a virtual platform. The aim of the organizers was to organize a physical meeting, however, due to the uncertain COVID-19 situation, we made the decision to go completely virtual. For any questions, you can contact the organizing committee: email@example.com
The following themes will be presented:
- On April 5: Theme A and Open theme
- On April 6: Theme B and C
The exact timetable can change due to the number of presenters in each theme and will be finalized a few days before the event.
More information on the event will be available on the BW website: http://icold-bw2022.fgg.uni-lj.si/
Paper templates can be downloaded from the webpage, as well as templates for the submission of the results.
The deadline for paper and data submission is March 1st, 2022.
REGISTRATION FEES AND PROCEDURE
Based on received pre-registrations, the Organizing committee has decided to simplify the registration procedure by unifying some of the previously divided fee categories. Registration fees are as follows:
|Participant – presenter (1 presenter per one paper)||125 EUR|
|Participant – young engineer (35 years and younger) *||200 EUR|
- Payments are in EURO
- Only DIRECT BANK TRANSFER TO THE CONFERENCE ACCOUNT below is possible!
- Name of Account: UL FGG, Jamova cesta 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Name of Bank: Banka Slovenije
- Bank Address: Slovenska cesta 35, SI-1505 Ljubljana
- Account number, IBAN: SI56 0110 0603 0708 865
- SWIFT Code: BSLJSI2X
- Reference: 19-TRG.KSH ICOLD BW 2022
- Remark: BW 2022
- Purpose of payment: BW2022 “your family name” (Please include your family name!)
- Sent proof of payment on the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the e-mail include First name, Last name, Organization/company, Address, VAT number
- Young engineers must provide a proof of age.*
- We will send the receipt to the email from which we received the proof of payment and on the same email, we will send the link credentials to join the Benchmark Workshop. The credentials will be sent one week prior to the Workshop.
- An attendance certificate will be issued after the closing of the BW.
- Late bird registrations will be handled individually by contacting the organizer via email (email@example.com), late bird rates are regular rate +100 EUR. The organizer cannot guarantee that all of the late bird registrations will be handled.
Registration closes on March 20th.
The organizing committee of the BW in Ljubljana